Since 2004 I have produced content for various media platforms. I started as a radio DJ for a digital radio station of Afghan youth. Subsequently I produced audio and video for events, companies and artists. Since 2007 I have written and published as a blogger and editor for dozens of different blogs. I am an all-round expert in the field of new media. Since 2011 I have been advising companies and non-profits in the field of marketing and communication. In addition to offering tailored advice, I also provide the following courses for beginners.
- Filming and vlogging
- Filming and photographing with a smartphone
- Podcasting and audio production
- How do I write an opinion piece?
- How do I talk to a camera?
- Live streaming for beginners
- Resilience to fake news
- How to deal with journalists